Tuesday, January 1, 2008

From the Room of One' s Own

Here I am in my cabin in Baroda with a PC of my own and connected to the Net. There were times when I used to be on-line from cafe or my home.

The new year has started and this is the season of resolutions. And I have recently acquired a habit of making resolutions. So here it goes:

i) To Exercise more and do a good deal of load shedding. That means to continue my swimming lessons , bicycle more and

ii) To have more sex

iii) To write better poetry

Narendra Modi has returned to power as expected and his opponents, that is the BJP is in trouble. There never was a Congress.

Last year in January I was in Hyderabad watching the New year celebrations.

This year I have just returned from Gondal and fought over the same issue I fought over last January in Kavyotsava in Mumbai: Free Verse and Meters. What bull shit.

Hey I have lectures to deliver and so I have to disappear into the classroom.

Goodbye 2007 We will never meet again!!!!

No comments: