Sunday, March 18, 2007

Asthma Bakhar?

My Yahoo360 Blog is turning into my online Asthma diary and that is rather unfortunate. My last entry says that asthma is on decline. But after five months, I can only say that it is still very much alive and kicking. I had three severe attacks in the last six months and many more minor ones.

On the fourteenth of this month, I had to be given steriods injection and a Deriphylin injection. Plus, the nebulizer. O it is terrible, if this is the state of affairs at the age of 34, who knows what is in store for me?

Rather strong medications have made me very restless. I have all these tremors and palpitations, courtesy Bricanyl and Asthalin and I have frequent urination and uneasiness courtesy god knows what.

All these papers to assess, papers to be set and social and anti social commitments to be honoured. Well I am definately stressed and distressed.

No comments: