Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Headed to the source of life....

I have just returned from my swimming lessons. I resumed swimming which I left a year ago, thanks to viral infection. Working slowly on increasing my stamina and hands-feet co-ordination, and yes the most tough probably- breath control. Completed two years probation in the University and awaiting my confirmation and slowing getting hang of how things work or dont work here. Had too many administrative and non-academic duties, and that affected my academic pursuits- reading and writing and researching for instance. Psychotherapy and asthma continues but this year was relatively better than the previous year, touch wood. Got computers and toilets in working condition for our dept building. Hoping that the next year will be even better

No comments: